If you’re an experienced medical affairs or business professional responsible for creating strategies, communicating and generating value, with the goal to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, then this certification is the right choice for you.
- Graduate/postgraduate education in biomedical sciences
- At least one year experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Willingness to grow in the Medical Affairs function
- Proven command of the English language
- Able to spend 4-6 h weekly for home study related to each asynchronous lecture
- Able to participate in synchronous webinars (4 per module – 6 Modules total per year)