Graduates will benefit from the IFAPP Academy Program through:
- Leveraged Capability in performing at their current functions
- Increased Flexibility in adapting to the changing business environment
- Effective approaches to problem-solving
- Broadened paths for career development
- Fostered recognition of Medicines’ development as a distinct discipline and profession through certification.
Benefits for all stakeholders: Patients, Medical Groups, and Society
- Well-formed professionals with the core competencies would enrich the workforce in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Creation of certified and competent professionals will help in developing better medicines and guide on their appropriate use for the benefit of patients, healthcare, and society.
- Public assurance of competence and professionalism involving individuals working in medical affairs and medicines’ development.