The aim of this CPD (Continuing Professional Development) eLearning course is to provide the core cognitive competencies for effective performance in medicines development and medical affairs. The certification program is of particular value for those individuals already working in (or interested in joining) pharmaceuticals, academia, and regulatory agencies.
- The Certification Program is offered via our state-of-the-art online classroom.
- The Program is offered as six (6) modules. Each module includes ten (10) online lectures with required reading and assignments. In addition, we hold four (4) required webinars per module
- The modules are 7 weeks long
- An online assessment is conducted at the end of each module.
- After successful completion of the six (6) modules, an overall centralized assessment will be conducted.
- Students successfully completing the six (6) modules and the end of program assessment will receive a Certificate granted by King’s College London and IFAPP Academy and a Professional Certification granted by IFAPP and the IFAPP Academy. The use of post-nominal letters CMD (Certified in Medicines Development) to attest certification will be awarded.
- Academic operations are run by IFAPP Academy and accredited by King’s College London.