If you’re an experienced medical affairs or business professional responsible for creating strategies, communicating, and generating value, with the goal to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, then this certification is the right choice for you.
- Graduate/postgraduate education biomedical sciences
- One year of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry and/or medicines development activities
- Aspiration to grow in the Medical Affairs function
- Proven command of the English language
- Students will need to dedicate approximately 5-12 hours each week to their studies. This time can vary depending on study habits, note-taking habits, and familiarity with topics.
- Willing to participate in synchronous webinars (4 per module – 6 Modules total per year)